Our current apartment has white walls and lots of open space as we haven’t crowded it with excessive furniture or hoarding (that sort of sticks to the other rooms!). Lately I’ve been hunting around for some young, fun and chic pieces to add warmth to the living area but not blow our budget! I am a sucker for Pinterest and always click for great inspiration ideas! Once I have a distinct idea in my mind, I’m off to hunt! Scroll below to see the bargain pieces I found and how our living room turned out!
My living Room below:
Everything you see in the pictures below is affordable and easy to find if you just hunt around for a bargain! I absolutely love my new living area, it’s a place that we always relax in as well as entertain. There is something really calming about having white interiors – it makes a space look brighter as natural light bounces off the walls, minimalistic and works as the ideal canvas for interior decor! Everything is easy to clean (washable cushion covers – helloooo lifesaver!!) which is an added bonus!
Tips to liven up your living space:
1. Start with a clear idea of colour schemes/patterns
2. Objects like coffee table books, bright textiles, cutlery or one statement piece of furniture made a huge difference!
3. I love pieces with sentiment – objects you’ve been gifted or picked up on travels
4. Do not over complicate and clutter!
5. IKEA is your best friend.
If you want more interior inspiration, make sure you check out my part one, two and three on my apartment interiors –
How would you decorate your personal space? x